Amidst all the tough situations that Vodafone Idea is in now, the network service provider has not overlooked the need for attention to its trusted Indian subscribers. From last week to this week, three major initiatives by Vodafone Idea has kept the subscribers’ going happy.
Let’s get a look at each of the initiative:
1. An AI solution for Gurupurab
Celebrating Guru Nanak Dev’s 550th birthday, Vodafone Idea deploys a technology-based solution at Sultanpur Lodhi, Punjab. This is a simple QR Code based technology that can help find missing children in the huge and crowded gathering to celebrate Gurpurab. To ensure the smooth and safe participation of people, Vodafone Idea Limited has undertaken an initiative to help missing children reunite with their families during the festivities. The leading telecom service provider will set up a lost and found kiosk at this grand celebration at Sultanpur Lodhi.
Talking about this initiative, Sudhir Pradhan, Business Head – Punjab, said, “Gurpurab is an important festival and is celebrated with great joy, not just in Punjab but across India. By using our superior data analytics and QR-code technology, Vodafone Idea is adding value to this reason of celebration for our customers. We hope that with this Lost & Found stall, we will be able to ensure a worry-free and joyous experience for all devotees.”
2. A campaign for Children’s Day – #LookUp
Vodafone Idea believes that a parent-child relationship is the most beautiful of all. Every behavior of a parent impacts the child directly. With changing times and technology, parenting has evolved and changed. In this digital age, parents are unknowingly making their children compete with smartphones for their attention.
Identifying the need for parents to disconnect with technology and phones at times to connect with their children and give them their undivided attention, Vodafone has launched a Children’s Day campaign. Carrying forward their philosophy of #LookUp, the campaign showcases every child’s need for attention from their parents through a beautiful thought. As kids learn from the action of their parents, the storyline builds on a new version of A-B-C alphabets and what they mean to the kids today. It encourages parents to shush their phones and not their kids, to look up from their screens and connect with their children. The campaign showcases modern-age parents and their relationship with work, the internet, social media, and their kids.
Sharing more about the campaign, Kavita Nair, Chief Digital Transformation and Brand Officer, Vodafone Idea Limited, says, “In today’s digital age, people are increasingly more interested in ‘what else’ is out there rather than what is right in front of us, even if it is our own child. As a brand that believes in genuine conversations, we want to remind our customers the importance of giving their children the right amount of undivided attention. Through this Children’s Day campaign, we are encouraging parents to spend time with their kids instead of getting too busy on their phones and unknowingly ignoring them. We hope that people will take a lead, Look Up and connect on this Children’s Day in the real sense
3. Exclusive Vodafone postpaid plan – RedX
Vodafone REDX, launched last Friday, is a limited edition postpaid plan that offers entertainment, bundled international roaming services, unlimited data with superior data speeds, premium customer service, access to airport lounges, exclusive deals on handsets, hotel bookings & much more. This offering is coupled with a network experience that delivers upto 50% faster Data speeds.
The idea is to offer a premier experience to its customers. This RedX plan is currently Vodafone Idea’s biggest bet in the market.
The plan entails its postpaid subscribers to:
- With a priority network, experience up to 50% faster data speeds
- Priority help through our premium customer service
- Free International Roaming – Enjoy unlimited data & calls on your International trip for 7-days on Vodafone Idea.
- Free Lounge Access – Airport Lounge Access across the world
- Flat 10% discount on hotel bookings around the world
- Flat 10% discount on tickets to museums and attractions on overseas trips. And free access to airport lounges at both domestic and international airports in India & abroad.
A bouquet of built-in subscriptions for all the entertainment:
- Netflix: Global and Indian films and shows across a wide variety of genres and languages
- Amazon Prime – Latest movies & TV shows, award-winning Amazon Original series, free fast delivery on shopping and ad-free music
- ZEE5 – Indulge in one of the largest library of regional content
- Vodafone Play – Live TV , movies & more – Sun NXT + Hoichoi + SonyLIV + ALTBalaji
Unlimited way of life
- Get unlimited data & calls ( to anywhere in India, from anywhere in India) that you can use to indulge to your heart’s content
- Special deals on Samsung devices
- Enjoy ISD calls to USA & Canada at just 50p/min
Speaking about this new postpaid plan, Avneesh Khosla, Operations Director – Marketing, Vodafone Idea Limited said, “We are delighted to announce the launch of our exclusive proposition REDX , that we believe, will provide a personalized, best-in-class experience to postpaid consumers. REDX is targeted towards the discerning few who are used to the best that life has to offer – from seamless connectivity to world-class entertainment to traveling in luxury while abroad or buying the latest high-end smartphone. Superior network, differentiated offerings on international roaming and exclusive privileges @ international airport lounges reflect our customer-first philosophy which we believe will make the experience with us much more holistic and gratifying.”