- Imagine a new connected world: Intelligent, immersive, inventive!
- “Our AT&T deal celebration was just 10 minutes. We got into work immediately after that”
- At IMC, UNISOC adds TIGER T117 to its 4G Portfolio
- VODAFONE IDEA AND NOKIA PARTNER TO LAUNCH SD-WAN
- At IMC 2019, STL unveils Stellar Fibre in the presence of Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad
- NXP debuts new series of Programmable Baseband Processors for the 5G Access
- Airtel to address growing demand for high-speed data services with Ericsson’s 5G Cloud Packet Core
- India to experience SenRa-Bosch’s LoRaWAN smart solutions suitable for IoT applications
- Vodafone Idea launches SD-WAN services with Nokia’s support for startups, enterprises
- Enterprises becoming Intelligent with growing IoT Investments
A spokesperson of Vodafone Idea has released a clarification through a press notice on few reports that were supposedly circulating on its exit from key Indian states. The notice unedited is as below:
“There has been reportage in some media that Vodafone Idea may exit 6-circles- Himachal Pradesh, Bihar, Odisha, Jammu and Kashmir, North East and Assam. We categorically deny and dismiss this speculation as completely baseless and factually incorrect. Vodafone Idea remains committed and will continue to serve its millions of customers in these circles.” ……..Vodafone Idea.