The lightweight and compact SmartOTDR speeds and optimizes field testing of metro and access networks—with a tailored OTDR interface and automatic analysis that any technician can understand.
With SmartOTDR, generic or user-defined setup configurations eliminate setup errors and maintain results consistency. One-touch operation and a single results window ensure fast and easy measurements, while robust wireless connectivity options increase productivity anywhere.
Combines all essential fiber tests in one handheld with visual fault locator (VFL), optical power meter (OPM), and P5000i microscope options
Simplifies OTDR analysis with Smart Link Mapper (SLM) option Upgrades easily in the field Automates testing with objective, pass/fail results Enhances productivity anywhere with powerful network connectivity options
- Single-/dual-/tri-wavelength versions with 1310/1550 nm and in-service 1625 or 1650 nm wavelengths
- Light, compact, hands-free design includes 5” high-visibility outdoor touch screen
- Integrated CW light sourcePON optimized to test through a 1×128 splitterBuilt-in PON/XG-PON power meter (1490/1550/1578 nm)
- Automated fiber inspection and macrobend detection with pass/fail analysis software
- 3G/4G connectivity via USB, Bluetooth®/WiFi options
- All-day battery life