Reliance Jio on Wednesday rolled out its JioCare on WhatsApp, an AI powered self-service tool users can use on WhatsApp. This will allow users access to Jio WhatsApp Recharge, Mobile number portability and so on. Users can access the tool by messaging ‘Hi’ to 70007-70007.
Jio’s Self-Care Tool on WhatsApp
By messaging ‘Hi’ to Jio’s number 70007-70007, customers receive an introduction message, along with their current balance, data left and plan expiry date. A main menu comes attached which gives users plenty of choices to go with.
Upon clicking on Main Menu, users get a number of choices.
These features include:
- Covid Vaccine and Info, which allows people to locate vaccination centers close to them and also gives information about the vaccination.
- Jio SIM Recharge, which allows for Jio WhatsApp Recharge for either your phone, or a friend. It also allows people to buy international roaming plans.
- New Jio SIM/Port-in (MNP), allows people to either buy a new SIM or port a number to Reliance Jio.
- Support For Jio SIM, allows users to raise issues related to network, recharge and payment, new offers, SIM and MACD, JioPhone, JioFi and so on.
- Users can raise issues about their JioFiber connections via Support For JioFiber.
- Support For Intl Roaming, lets people buy international plans and raise issues related to the same.
- Support For JioMart, gives access to JioMart and allows users to track their orders and all.
- Change Chat Language, lets a user change their preferred language. Users can choose between either English or Hindi.
The telco said, “WhatsApp is a household name and almost every smartphone user uses WhatsApp multiple times a day”. Citing that as a reason for the rollout, it further added, “Jio users will now be able to get full control of their Mobility, Fiber and JioMart account via WhatsApp”.