- Our global network operating centers are operational 24×7: Aeris India
- We are making smart use of available apps and tool: Dhirendra Mahyavanshi
- POCO has confirmed that a pair of TWS earbuds are in the pipeline
- Samsung boasts demo of world’s first MCPTX video call on Amazon Web Services cloud platform
- EaseMyTrip pledges to fight against Covid-19, Create platform for donation
- WhatsApp forwards restricted to block misinformation on Covid-19
- OpenSignal says Airtel offers the best video quality experience on mobile, Vodafone catches up
- Covid-19 effect: Employees’ determination to achieve company vision & goals speed digital tools consumption
- Most transformational segment at intelligent edge will be transportation or mobility: Bob Swan, Intel
- From gaming to 5G, MediaTek positions high-performance chipsets for 2020
Jio and Snap Inc. are launching a first of its kind creative challenge called Jio’s Got Talent for Snapchatters to showcase their talent and connect with friends and family in a creative, fun and expressive way.
About the Challenge:
Jio and Snapchat have created a Snapchat lens that allows users to select different AR props like a mic, hat, headphone, and light-rings.
To take part in the challenge, users should record a video (maximum 10-second) showcasing their talent using Jio’s Got Talent lens on Snapchat.
After that, participants must include their Snapchat or Snapcode username in the video caption and upload it to ‘Our Story’ on Snapchat, so that it can be seen by the public.
The most interesting and creative content will get prizes from Jio.
Contest Period: The challenge runs from Sunday 26th January 2020 until Tuesday 4th February 2020.
One winner of the contest stands a chance to win a trip to Thailand for two.
Other prizes include recharges from Jio.