- Telma and Ericsson launch commercial 5G services in Madagascar
- ShareChat download numbers surge on Chinese App ban; clocks 5 lakh downloads per hour
- IIT Alumni Council decides to eliminate Chinese systems & software in all its initiatives
- LivQuik joins Visa Fintech Fast-Track Program in India
- Comviva introduces innovative Mobile Recharge App for Telecom Operators
- Carlyle picks 25% stake, investing $235 mn, in Airtel’s Data Center business Nxtra
- First leg of Huawei’s international optoelectronics headquarters construction at Cambridge gets a start
- “Switch from cost-per-click to cost-per-action model to put a curb on ad fraud”
- Microsoft and Accenture Collaborate on Startup Challenge
- New Ericsson AIR solutions to accelerate 5G mid-band deployment
Jio and Snap Inc. are launching a first of its kind creative challenge called Jio’s Got Talent for Snapchatters to showcase their talent and connect with friends and family in a creative, fun and expressive way.
About the Challenge:
Jio and Snapchat have created a Snapchat lens that allows users to select different AR props like a mic, hat, headphone, and light-rings.
To take part in the challenge, users should record a video (maximum 10-second) showcasing their talent using Jio’s Got Talent lens on Snapchat.
After that, participants must include their Snapchat or Snapcode username in the video caption and upload it to ‘Our Story’ on Snapchat, so that it can be seen by the public.
The most interesting and creative content will get prizes from Jio.
Contest Period: The challenge runs from Sunday 26th January 2020 until Tuesday 4th February 2020.
One winner of the contest stands a chance to win a trip to Thailand for two.
Other prizes include recharges from Jio.