Spectra has announced the launch of new broadband products for growing businesses. Spectra has raised the bar in the segment with 1 Gbps packages across the most value intensive packages. Spectra is the only ISP in the country with 100% fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) network.
“At Spectra, we believe that broadband truly is the gateway to the digital transformation our country needs today, and the biggest shift is required at the foundation of our economy: growing businesses. Our business solutions are geared towards enabling every small business by providing the digital backbone they need” said Udit Mehrotra, CEO, Spectra, on the occasion.
With Spectra, growing businesses can now choose from the two solutions: broadband and broadband with a static IP, with speeds options ranging from 200 Mbps to up to 1 Gbps. Both solutions are available in monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly subscriptions and with exponential benefits on longer term subscriptions such as double data volume and even free subscription for 3 months.
|Key features of new packages|
|Broadband for business|
– Packages starting from INR 1,999
– India’s Fastest Internet with symmetric speeds of 500 Mbps and up to 1 Gbps with 500- 750 GB download data volume per month
– Comes with a superior dual band gigabit router providing the most out of a 1 Gbps connection
– Benefits for longer term plans:
Half yearly: Double data volume + 1 month extra free
Yearly: Double data volume + 3 month extra free
– Post volume speed of 2 Mbps
|Broadband for business with a static IP|
– Packages starting from INR 6,999
– India’s Fastest Internet with symmetric speeds ranging from 200 Mbps to up to 1 Gbps with 600- 2500 GB download data volume per month
– Spectra is the only provider to offer Unlimitedupload data volume in this segment
– Benefits for longer term plans: Extra 100-500 GB download data free per month
– Post volume speed 3 Mbps
Adding to the Spectra positioning as an SME specialist Udit said “Growing businesses have unique needs of faster speeds, higher upload and download data volume, connectivity for remote employees, managed Wi-Fi and security – and they are always asking for a customised and integrated experience. We are passionate about seeing businesses grow. With our augmented product road-map we are introducing many variants of internet products followed by range of managed service and integrated products from router & security to SDN & managed LAN offerings.