Smartphone technology has improved tremendously over the years. Earlier, we used mobiles just for calling purpose. Those days are gone, now you can do a lot of stuff right from your smartphone. Today, in this article, I’ll be featuring some of the best futuristic mobiles which you can buy this year. The devices which I’m going to share in this article features impressive specifications and cool functionalities. As you all know, the competition of smartphones have increased a lot in the last few years; all the mobile manufacturers are trying their best to dominate the market with their latest flagship devices. So, without wasting any further time, let’s jump into the article. For further info visit: http://www.techiestate.com/
Top 10 Best Futuristic Mobiles
1. Samsung Galaxy S8: The new Galaxy S8 from Samsung is a symbol of perfection. One of the best smartphone you can buy this year, it comes with 4GB of ram and provides powerful performance. If you’re looking for something premium, then Samsung Galaxy S8 would be a perfect fit for you. The smartphone comes with 4k resolution display, 12 Mp rear camera with dual pixel sensor and much more. It is powered by a 3,500 mah battery with fast charging technology.
2. iPhone 8: Here is another game changing offering from the kind of smartphone industry. 2017 is going to be the 10th anniversary of Apple, so most likely they’ll launch the iPhone 8 before it was apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. The best thing about this smartphone is that it comes with flexible OLED display, which doesn’t consume much battery life and helps in reducing the thickness of the device. Apart from this, iPhone 8 will be water and dust resistant. Rumours says that the base version of iPhone 8 would cost around Rs 61454 in India.
3. Xiaomi Mi Mix: Xiaomi is one of the most popular Chinese mobile manufacturer which holds the strong grip in the Indian market. Mi Mix is a bezel-less phone, which is launched only in china. You won’t any bezel on all the sides of the display. Mi Mix is powered by a Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 chipset which is clocked at 2.35 GHz. So there’s no compromise in the speed and performance from Mi Mix.
4. LG G6: The previous flagship from LG was known for it’s modular design and uniqueness. Once again LG is back with a smartphone known as G6 which features the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset. The best part of LG G6 is that it comes with dual 21 MP camera on the back. Surely, LG G6 is going to be a game changer after it’s launch. Apart from this, LG G6 comes with 6GB of ram, and 2560 x 1440 QHD display with great viewing angles.
5. HTC 11: HTC is another biggest smartphone maker in the industry, and known for providing cutting edge technology in their smartphones. However, we don’t have much information regarding the device as of now. According to the Rumours, HTC 11 comes with an improved body design, 4K resolution display and Dual 12 Rear UltraPixel camera setup for great photography. HTC 11 is going to feature a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset; the processor is coupled with 8 GB of ram.
6. One Plus 4: Obviously, One Plus 4 is going to be the successor of One Plus 3. One Plus 4 will be coming with a 21 Megapixel rear camera, instead of 16 Megapixel camera. Also, it comes with 8 GB of ram and a 1440 x 2560 resolution display. One Plus 4 may come with 128 GB of internal storage and would be running on Android version 7.0 Nougat. Talking about the processor, One Plus 4 is rumoured to be coming with a Qualcomm snapdragon 830 processor.
7. Nokia 8 Flagship: After the successful launch of Nokia 6, the boss is looking for another big game. As you all know, Nokia signed an agreement with HMD. So, now HMD will be creating the phones on the name of Nokia. Talking about the specifications, it comes with quick charging technology, Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset powered by 6GB of ram and a 23 Megapixel camera on the back. Surely, Nokia 8 is going to be the biggest hit if they launch it with decent pricing.
8. Le Max 2 Pro Extreme: Here comes another chinese giant, LeEco which offers latest and cutting edge technology to the consumer. Le Max 2 Pro Extreme is a sibling of Le Max 2 but comes with upgraded features and specifications. It is expected that Le Max 2 Pro Extreme will feature a Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 processor with 6 GB of ram. Coming to the camera, Le Max 2 Pro Extreme sports a 25 Megapixel camera on the back and an 8Megapiel camera on the front for taking selfies.
9. Sony Xperia C6: According to the rumors, Sony is all set to launch a brand new smartphone known as Xperia C6. It would be a phablet type of device with the minimal amount of bezels on the screen. Sony Xperia C6 would be coming with some Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset instead of MediaTek chipset. Corning Gorilla glass protection on all the sides, 20 Megapixel camera on the back and a 8 Megapixel camera on the front. Sony Xperia C6 comes with 6 Inch display with a resolution of 1400 x 2560 pixels,
10. Samsung Galaxy X: Here is another futuristic smartphone from the dominator of the smartphone industry. Samsung Galaxy X is a foldable smartphone coming this year. The foldable smartphone comes with a 4K resolution display, dual rear facing camera setup for perfect photography, and 6GB of ram. We aren’t sure about the size of the display; it may come with 5.2 inches or 5.5-inch display. Talking about the core, Samsung Galaxy X will feature a qualcomm snapdragon 830 chipset.
So that’s all for this article, all the smartphones which I have shared in this article are going to be launched in this year. All the information mentioned in this article are collection from different sources. However, we recommend you to keep an eye on the website to know the official updates regarding the futuristic devices. If you know any other worthy futuristic smartphone, then let us know through the comment section below.
(A CyberMedia Resource Center Feature)