NEW DELHI: Mobile tariffs are likely to see a rise as telcos have to struggle to improve their balance sheets after forking out huge amount of monies for the spectrum…
- India achieves the 2019-20 target for component manufacturing in the current financial year itself
- Globally the third to offer a B.Tech. in Artificial Intelligence, IIT Hyderabad launches course for 2018-19
- Inspired by Blockchain inventor Satoshi Nakamoto, Praveen Kumar conceptualizes startup Belfrics to rule the Bitcoin business
- Avaya Appoints Sanjay Pai as Regional Sales Leader of India
- Check Point Researchers Reveal Vulnerabilities that Would Allow Hackers to Take Over Fortnite Gamers’ Accounts, Data and In-Game Currency
- Honor to Rain Discounts this Republic Day on Flipkart and Amazon!
- CPaaS startup CometChat selected for Techstars Boulder accelerator program
- Pegasystems Appoints Ron Hovsepian to its Board of Directors
- iFFALCON and Flipkart to offer iFFALCON 55K2A at just INR 37,999 as part of ‘iFFALCON TV Days’!
- Delhi tops the list in adopting smart speakers: Denave Survey