BENGALURU: Imagine an Indian user with a basic feature phone, doing an Internet search with a slow net connection. The phone sends all the information about the search to a…
- “Our GIS technology is indispensable to telcos like Reliance Jio and Airtel”: Agendra Kumar, President, Esri
- What will be the Impact of 5G Revolution on the Indian Telecom Industry?
- Truvison announces BIG SOUND with 2.1 Speaker – 400BT for Rs. 2999/-
- Top 10 Mistakes Businesses Make in IT Infrastructure
- Indian Telecom Must Integrate IoT, Analytics and AI
- SHEROES launches pan-India Campus Leadership Programme to support Women in Technology
- Avaya A.I.Connect Ecosystem Expands with New Partners and Offers
- BSNL launches a New Broadband Plan at Rs. 549: A Yay or a Nay?
- India achieves the 2019-20 target for component manufacturing in the current financial year itself
- Globally the third to offer a B.Tech. in Artificial Intelligence, IIT Hyderabad launches course for 2018-19