Belkin, the mobile accessories company announced the launch of its Trueclear Pro Advanced Screen Care (TCP) for Apple iPhone 7, iPhone 7 plus, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus along with Tempered Glass for iPhone X.
The TrueClear Pro Advanced Screen Care application system is a unique, first-of-its-kind system designed to apply Belkin screen protectors to devices with unparalleled accuracy. It is a patented system and has won an Innovation award in the world’s largest home appliance exhibition, CES2014.
Consumers will be able to witness expert application by highly trained, certified screen care specialists ensures precision, with no misalignment or air bubbles. The service is free of charge service to all customers who buy Belkin’s high performance screen protectors, namely “Invisiglass Ultra” and “Tempered Glass”. Both overlay are optimized for iPhone 8 and 8 plus and they are also compatible with iPhone 6, 6S, 7 and 7 Plus.
Dae-Won Kim, Belkin Managing Director – APeA, said “True Clear Pro system embodies the spirit of Belkin, embracing customer services through innovative technology driven by precision that lends to a better product experience. We have made our new line of screen protection better than ever, and we believe the best in the market.”
TrueClearPro system works best with Belkin’s high performance overlays – InvisiGlass Ultra and Tempered Glass. InvisiGlass Ultra is made with Accessory Glass 2 by Corning. It offers improved scratch resistance, reduced scratch visibility and better drop performance. Tempered Glass is three times stronger than plastic and engineered to be stronger than regular glass, provides resilient, hard-wearing protection for screen Protection. It retains the smooth glide and tactile experience of the screen, and is tested extensively to deliver the brightness, sharpness and clarity you expect.
Invisiglass Ultra Features
- Up to 3-5X improvement in scratch-resistance*
- Up to 25% increase in drop performance*
- 0.21mm thin preserves touchscreen sensitivity
- Ion-exchange strengthened for superior surface quality and damage reduction*
- Up to 25% reduction in scratch visibility*
- Up to 25% improvement in strength after scratch
- Smooth glide of real glass
- Crystal clarity
Tempered Glass Features
- Glass composition preserves clarity and screen feel
- 0.33mm thin preserves touchscreen sensitivity
- 9H Hardness for scratch, scuff and impact resistance